United Robots is a Swedish media-tech company at the forefront of automated content with an impressive international client roster and a high-speed international expansion.
We’re now looking for a driven, cutting-edge, and experienced Sales representative.
The demand for automated content is growing rapidly, and the United Robots end game is to position ourselves as the supreme market leader for automated content for media and other industries.
We're well on the way, currently delivering our services to a growing number of customers in the Nordic countries, the US, the UK, and the rest of Europe.
We're now ramping up operations in an aggressive international expansion, building an organization fit to tackle a global market with huge potential.
Our sales methodology is inbound, with complimentary outbound and scaled sales toward well-groomed and highly motivated leads.
We position our services as attractive pain solvers and value drivers for clients and create market awareness in focus industries to drive measurable and accelerated incoming interest from qualified Leads.
Efforts are performed in collaboration between our Marketing and Sales teams, where they join forces in market and client expertise, complementing skills and tasks to coordinate efforts and create a steady and growing influx of highly qualified leads.
Two words describe their joint mission: Sales enablement.
As a Sales Representative, you´ll be taking care of well documented and groomed Sales Qualified Leads or Prospects, doing you´re utmost to define pain points and value drivers with potential clients, help them solve problems with matching solutions, and convince them to hire us, leading them effectively and focused down the pipeline to a signed deal.
The United Robots sales pipeline and sales ops are currently in place in a first iteration and well functioning. But we´re in constant need of improvement, and as a member of the sales team, you´ll have the mandate and responsibility to instigate, drive and take part in further improvements in models and methods as well as daily operations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Perform inbound sales and close deals.
- Do outbound contacts toward groomed and hot leads/SQLs.
- Perform prospecting when needed.
- Maintain and elevate sales content.
– Improve the sales process with the rest of the sales team.
Preferred experience and passions
– Documented experience and track record in B2B sales.
– Experience from B2B lead, prospect, and client relations.
– Experience in creating the best Lead and Prospect experience possible.
– A passion for a customer journey/client-first perspective.
– Ability to explain complex things in user-friendly and easy-to-understand ways both toward external parties and internal ones.
– Excellent written and spoken English (Spanish, French, German are bonuses).
– Experience with CRM-based sales (Hubspot or other).
– You're a driven problem solver.
- You love to serve leads and prospects with the answers, information, and inspiration they need to understand and hire our solutions.
– You love communicating with clients as well as colleagues.
- You´re a people person and an end-to-end team player who loves to listen and talk equally prepared to go that extra mile to create proactive transparency within your team and intra-company