United Robots is a Swedish media-tech company at the forefront of automated content with an impressive international client roster and a high-speed international expansion ahead of us. We’re now looking for a driven Sales Campaigner with complimentary sales responsibility to join our sales team.
The demand for automated content is growing rapidly, and the United Robots end game is to position ourselves as the supreme market leader for automated content for media and other industries.
We're well on the way, currently delivering our services to a growing number of customers in the Nordic countries, US, UK, and Europe.
We're now ramping up operations in an aggressive international expansion, building an organization fit to tackle a global market with huge potential.
Our main sales methodology is inbound, with complimentary outbound sales toward well-groomed and highly motivated leads.
We work to position our services as attractive pain solvers and value drivers for clients and create market and client awareness in focus industries to drive measurable incoming interest from Qualified Leads.
Efforts are performed in close collaboration between our Marketing and Sales teams, where they join forces in market and client expertise, complementing skills and tasks to coordinate efforts and create a steady and growing influx of highly qualified leads. Two words describe their joint mission: Sales enablement.
As a Sales Campaigner, you'll work in the Sales team, where skill sets and tasks are defined to complement and overlap for maximum team versatility.
Your main responsibilities
– Create and execute sales campaigns toward researched target contacts in focus industries to drive inbound leads and groom leads for outbound contact.
– Create and overhaul sales and campaign content.
– Evaluate, analyze and share conclusions on campaign effects and actively drive improvements of future campaign performance.
– Take care of inbound leads and hand them over to sales representatives, or close deals yourself.
– Make one-to-one outbound contacts if necessary.
Preferred skills and expertise
– Experience from a tech-driven B2B environment
– Experience in working with CRM supported sales campaigning
– Experience in B2B client relations
– High interpersonal communication skills
– Excellent written and spoken English
– A passion for a customer journey/client-first perspective
– A passion for creating the best Prospect experience possible
– Ability to explain complex things in user-friendly and easy-to-understand ways - Good at creating top class sales and campaign content
Preferred personal traits
– You're thorough and analytical
– You're a problem solver who likes to work autonomously within a team environment
– You enjoy driving measurable performance to hit and outperform set goals
– You're a flexible people person
– You're a creative end-to-end team player who loves to listen and talk equally